"Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
What is sense of safety?
It's the Chinese speed during anti-epidemic;
It's the life guarantee brought by industrial technology;
It's "No Contact"upgrade experience brought by Internet intelligence;
More importantly, it’s the effective technology to ensure the safe travel.
As an vehicle enterprise with the completely independent positive R&D system, JAC motors has started the research and development of vehicle safety technology several years ago. Through the continuous accumulation of R&D, it has formed technology strength of multi-dimensional safe guarantee involved of basic safety, passive safety, active safety, healthy safety.
Make "Safe" become the gene
Originate the vehicle safe technology brand "Safety+"
In 2018, JAC Motors took the lead in including vehicle safety in the brand management within the industry, launched the vehicle safe technology brand "Safety+" whose core concepts are emergency safety, intelligence safety and construction safety, which has been applied to many mass production models.
As one of these concepts, the core of emergency safety focuses on the response to sudden accident of flat tire and TPMS tire pressure monitoring; the construction safety focuses on multifaceted safety requirement of high strength steel and cage body structure; while intelligence safety realizes body assistance control in all special circumstances by the application of highly intelligent electronic system, such as the leading practical technology like AEB automatic emergency braking and LDWS lane departure alarming.
Enrich the meaning of "Safety+" continuously and elevate "Safety" to a higher strategic position. By the end of 2019, JAC Motors totally has 14456 authorized patents, among which the percentage of the patents involved with vehicle safety is as high as 30%, and they build core strength in various key fields.
Protect health by technology
J-Health system creates movable "safety cabin"
The sense of safety takes internal and external matter into account, reflecting more than one side. As early as in 2016, JAC Motors conducted the research of pollution inside the vehicle in alliance with well-known universities, and launched "the management regulations of air quality inside the vehicle" officially in 2011, including the quality control of air inside the vehicle into vehicle development process.
JAC Motors built J-Health technology sub-brand, carried out the work around people and vehicle from four key technologies of VOC upgrading compliance, surface environment compliance, highly efficient purification and fatigue monitoring, and constructed JAC health driving system; meanwhile it trained the team of "gold nose" to evaluate the vehicle smell.
JAC Motors upgraded "Safety+" vehicle safety system again, started the new research of disinfection and sterilization inside the vehicle, added "healthy safety", provided four-dimensional safety guarantee, built the stereo and safe mobile travel space, and balanced driver safety and passenger safety.
At present, JAC Motors has built J-Health intelligent health and safety system from four aspects of "air quality inside vehicle‘’, "surface environment inside vehicle", "environment monitoring and guarantee inside vehicle" and "driver health care' to provide customers with healthy and safe driving environment.
Safety is the premise of quality. JAC Motors demonstrates corporate social responsibility by practical actions, devotes to product innovation by the R&D strength. JAC will never forget the original intention, pursue unremittingly and live up to the support and trust of thousands of users!
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units 2020-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1