SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products
Shacman Nigeria has announced the introduction of two fire vehicle models to its range of products, thus boosting the truck business in the country.
The new products, Shacman F2000 and L3000, have expanded the existing line-up of the popular brand’s trucks which are tractor heads, dump/tipper trucks, mixer and lorry trucks.
This was contained in a statement which disclosed that the fire trucks’ upper-bodies were built with 14,000 litres (10,000 litre water tank + 4,000L foam tank) and 10,000 litres (8,000L water tank + 2000L foam tank), respectively.
They have also been equipped with high quality carbon steel plate and anti-rust treatment (inside). They can rotate 360 degrees and have water max range of 60m and foam max of 55m.
Part of the technical features is a suction depth and time of greater than or equal to 7m and less than or equal to 35s, respectively; while the fire-fighting pump pressures are 1.0Mpa with flux of water and foam 60L/S and 48L/S, respectively.
Each model boasts a 26m fire hose, a sprinkler of max 10m and a horizontal rotation angle of 360 degrees, which makes it very efficient for fire-fighting.
The Shacman fire truck light-weight, highly rigid body and suspension, will help in reducing to the barest minimum deaths, injuries and economic losses consequent upon the recent fire incidents of across states.
The statement quoted the Chairman, Transit Support Services (TSS), Mr. Frank Nneji, as saying that Shacman is a leading truck manufacturer in China which has since inception manufactured over 1,000,000 vehicles of different varieties.
Nneji also explained that, drawing from local experience in vehicle operation, Shacman Nigeria designed the heavy duty trucks to suit the country’s operating condition, thanks to the popular and tested power trains made up of Weichai engine (styre), fast gear box and Hande axles.
TSS plans to add the fire trucks to the range of Shacman trucks assembled in Nigeria.
“Shacman trucks can be trusted to offer the most cost-effective operation in Nigeria, delivering a high return on investment to operators,” the statement noted.
It also said the Transit Support Services Limited brought the Shacman products to the Nigerian market through a network of dealers that are equipped with comprehensive after services supported by the Shacman Group.
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- JAC Frison Pick up Bags Auto Award from NAJA 2018-01-26
- JAC Motors Aims to Become Top Three International Auto Brands in Nigeria 2018-01-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1