15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation
Recently, the first batch of 15 units JAC Xingrui ambulances was officially delivered to hospitals in Santa Cruz, the largest city in Bolivia for operation.
According to JAC, all the ambulances were immediately put into operation to help the local government combat the COVID-19.
In April this year, JAC Bolivia donated two units X5 and two units T8 pickups to help Bolivian government transport PPE.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- SHACMAN Trucks are More Popular with Bolivia People 2018-01-08
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair 2017-09-28
- FAW Assists Bolivia 150 Jiefang Dumpers 2014-06-26
- JAC Light Trucks Highlight Bolivia Auto Show 2014-05-06
- C&C Truck Exported for the First Time 2013-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1