BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar
On July 16, a ceremony was held at Yangon Medical Research Center in Myanmar to mark the handover of two units negative pressure ambulances donated by BAIC & BAIC Foton to Myanmar Health & Sports Ministry. On May 12 this year, Chinese medical team successfully completed their task in Myanmar, helping the country fight against COVID-19.
Saw Than Tun, Director of Medical Research Department of Myanmar Health & Sports Ministry, Tan Shufu, the Commercial Counsellor of China’s Embassy to Myanmar, together with a number of distinguished guests, witnessed the historical moment. “At the most critical moment in our country, many Chinese companies have extended their helping hand to us and Chinese medical team has also helped us enormously. BAIC & BAIC Foton’s donations will be put into service at Yangon Medical Research Center. Here on behalf of Myanmar Health & Sports Ministry, I extend my half-felt thanks to BAIC & BAIC Foton for their help and support”, said Mr. Saw.
Since officially entering Myanmar in 2010, Foton has sold over 37,000 units commercial vehicles (engineering vehicles, vans, light trucks, mini-trucks, etc.) to the country, making tremendous contributions to the nation’s engineering construction and transportation industry. For the past four years, Foton has been holding the highest market share in Myanmar with its annual sales volume reaching 5,700 units at most. In 2017, Foton delivered 1,000 units city buses to Yangon, providing greener and more convenient transportation services for local citizens.
So far, BAIC and BAIC Foton have jointly donated negative pressure ambulances to Philippines, Ecuador, Myanmar and Uzbekistan, etc.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1