400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services
On August 28, 400 units SAIC Maxus T60 pickups were shipped to Qatar for operation. According to SAIC Maxus, it is the largest order ever recorded by the company’s overseas rental market. It is also the largest order for Chinese pickup brands in Qatar.
After the arrival of the 400 units T60 pickups, Maxus T60 is expected to increase its market share to 15% in the country, ranking the first place among all pickup brands.
Equipped with SAIC π 2.0T diesel engine with a maximum power of 120 kW and a maximum torque of 375 N.m, Maxus T60 delivers impressively powerful performances and achieves high reliability. In addition, it has already won Australian ANCAP Five-Star Safety Grading.
T60’s body structure measures 5,365 mm in length, 1,900 mm in width and 1,809 mm in height. Two types of cargo tanks (1,485*1,510*530 mm; 1,800*1,510*530 mm) can be mounted on the vehicle.
Thanks to its automatic air-conditioning system, constant speed cruising system and seat-heating system, T60 pickup creates a much more comfortable traveling environment for both drivers and passengers.
According to SAIC Maxus, its V80, G10, T60, D90 and other vehicle models have successfully entered eight countries in the Middle East, including UAE, Kuwait, etc. In 2019, the company witnessed an impressive growth rate of 102.3% in its sales in the Middle East.
In the first seven months this year, SAIC Maxus sold 2,924 units V80 light buses in the Middle East. The light bus has already increased its market share to 15%, ranking the fourth place in the region. Earlier this year, SAIC Maxus delivered 186 units V80 school buses to UAE National Transportation Company.
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Yuchai Enters Qatar Market with 2022 FIFA World Cup Coming in Qatar 2018-08-24
- JAC Qatar Dearler Delivers Seven Units of JAC Heavy Truck 2018-02-07
- The First Batch of Qatar Imported Gas Fire Fighting Truck Is from Empl 2016-03-01
- Sinotruk introducton meeting held in Qatar 2011-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1