Dongfeng Philippines Hands Over 4 Dongfeng Dump Trucks to Its Customer
The local arm of Dongfeng Motor has recently handed over four units of its 10-Wheeler Dump Truck model to a construction company based in Tacloban, Leyte.
Pilipinas Autogroup, Inc. (PilipinasAuto) the official distributor of Dongfeng Motor in the country through its authorized dealer Dongfeng Elite Tacloban, turned over the Dongfeng K23W 10-Wheeler Dump Truck units to One Myrna Construction.
The said addition to the construction firm’s heavy duty line-up is set to boost the company’s productivity particularly in its projects within the Eastern Visayas region.
PilipinasAuto Vice President and General Manager Art Balmadrid, was positive on the targeted rebound of the economy following the pandemic that has struck the whole world.
“We all know that the pandemic has a backward impact on a global scale but we are confident that the Philippine economy is showing signs of recovery. This can be seen by significant capital investments by key sectors such as the construction business.”
Powering the Dongfeng K23W 10-Wheeler Dump Truck is a Euro-5 compliant, 11-liter, six-cylinder Renault common rail diesel engine mated to a 12-speed direct drive transmission that can churn out 385 horsepower and 18,000 Nm of pulling power. This mighty powerhouse has a 22 cubic-meter capacity.
Further, the Warranty coverage being offered by PilipinasAuto on this type of vehicle is 1-year or 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
PilipinasAuto was established in 2014 and begun as the official distributor of Tata vehicles in the country and just this year, they have added Dongfeng to their commercial vehicle offerings.
With a 12-dealership strong network around the country, PilipinasAuto also offers Super Ace Mint, and modern PUV 1 under the Tata Brand. Under the Dongfeng brand are the Captain E, N, D9 trucks, cargo trucks, tractor heads, cement mixer, and dump trucks, mini bus, modern PUV 2 and modern PUV 3.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year