Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
In February, Statistics presents a continuing decline across all categories in the trucking industry. The data showed that in February a total of 78,500 trucks were sold in China, with a year-on-year decrease of 68 percent and month-on-month decline of 73 percent. Among them, around 28,500 light trucks were sold, down 76 percent from a year earlier, the higher monthly decline compared to last month (-12%).
The market leader Foton Motor reported a 50 percent year on year decline in February to 8274 light trucks and held the highest market share of 29 percent. The other two companies occupying more than 10 percent of the market share are JAC and Sinotruk, which gain 17.80 percent and 10.56 percent market share respectively. With regard to market share, the top ten truck makers hold a collective market share of 88.32 percent. Of the top ten truck makers, Foton, JAC and SINOTRUK, the three brands together account for almost 57.37 percent of the total share.
The sales and production of light trucks decline in February mainly because the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak caused some of the manufacturers to temporarily close operations. As the factories are up to almost 100 percent production now, we believe it will pretty much back to normal in March.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1