China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
China's pickup truck market saw robust growth in both output and sales in June, industry data shows. A total of 58,000 pickup trucks were manufactured last month, up 93.6 percent year on year, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM). The figure was up 23.9 percent from that in May, when the sales and output of pickup trucks reversed the negative year-on-year growth trend.
In June, sales of the vehicles surged 74.5 percent year on year to 57,000 units, up 23.3 percent from the previous month, CAAM data shows.
During the first half of 2020, a total of 212,000 pickup trucks were manufactured and sold, down 7 percent and 7.5 percent, respectively, from a year ago.
In April, China's commerce ministry issued a guideline calling on local authorities to relax restrictions on the entry of pickup trucks into cities, amid efforts to further boost automobile consumption.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1