JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
At present, with the continuous improvement of the overall recovery of China`s economic operation, the forming of new development pattern is accelerating with the domestic major circulation as the main body, and both domestic and international circulation promote each other, both ends of supply and demand in the manufacturing sector continuously rebound. Driven by the continuous promotion of automobile consumption policies in different locations, the market recovery is gradually emerging. In July 2020, JAC Motors achieved sales of 36,800 vehicles, with an year-on-year increase of 33.6%, and achieved positive year-on-year growth for the fourth consecutive month, showing a strong momentum of development.
Since this year, facing the sudden outbreak of the pandemic, JAC achieves a stable and orderly development of enterprise management by prevention and control of pandemic on one hand and resume production on the other.In the first half of the year, the cumulative sales of various types of vehicles reaches 215,000 units, with the decline continues to narrow, and the effect of structural adjustment further demonstrates. In July, the sales of JAC continues to climb with increase of a variety of products.
Influenced by the factors such as investment in new and existing infrastructure and overloading management, commercial vehicle continues the growth trend. JAC truck achieves 23,000 units sales in July, a 40.8% YoY growth, among which the light commercial vehicles reaches 16,700 units and a 26.7% YoY increase. As the pillar business sector of JAC Motors, LCV performs quite stable in the market. Besides, heavy commercial vehicle exceeds 4,500 units in July, a YoY increase of 98.9%.
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units 2020-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1