August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
In August, China sold a total of 12,8000 units of heavy-duty trucks, down 8 percent from July and 75 percent higher than the year-ago month, according to the latest data. Between January and August, this market represented 1,083,500 units, an increase of 35 percent compared with the first eight months of 2019, representing a net sales growth of roughly 280,000 units.
In August, FAW Jiefang (27.6 thousand), Dongfeng (27 thousand units), SINOTRUK (20 thousand units), SHACMAN (19 thousand units) and Foton (12.3 thousand units) were ranked among the top five best sales companies. Total sales for the top five in the month of August 2020 increased by 1.2 percent at 105.9 thousand units as compared to a year earlier. This hold close to 82.7 percent of the total market sales.
With regard to January to August period, FAW Jiefang, Dongfeng, Sinotruk, SHACMAN and Foton still dominated the top five of the ranking. Together domestic sales by the big five heavy-duty makers were 1 percent higher at 913,700 units, representing 83.3 percent of total heavy-duty truck sales in China. Specifically, the total ammount of heavy-duty trucks sold by Foton stood at 105.3 thousand units, representing 84 percent growth year on year, the largest growth ever. FAW Jiefang had the second highest growth, which reported a year-on-year growth of 41 percent with a total of 293,100 units sales for the first eight months. Also JAC reported a year-on-year rise of 40 percent to 36,600 units, a higer growth than the industry.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June