20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group
www.261190.com: 25 June 2015, the giant strategic cooperation agreement ceremony was grandly held for Lanzhou Hong Jian Building Materials Group and Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC for short thereinafter) in the concrete mixing station of the former party, namely, the delivery of the first 20 units of environmental mixer trucks with Hanma power engines.
These new 20 units are all supplied with engines developed by CAMC with the combination of the world first-rate R&D institutions. The engine products in series of high performance and independent intellectual property pass through the national testing in accordance with China IV, the potential of upgrading to China V. The emission of 25 units equal with that of one unit of truck with yellow label, and the fuel saving rate arrives to around 12%.
In the speech, Tian Xuanhong, the chairman of Hongjian Group showed the company actively responses to the appeal of the local government division and live up to the social responsibility as the provincial leading concrete builder to take the lead in eliminating all vehicles with yellow labels, contributing to the clean air in Lanzhou. Today, new environmental mixer trucks have been formally operated and they will service customers and return to the community with the new corporate image on the new starting point.
Both parties agree on the operation concept of “People oriented, science and technology leading, innovation crucial and seeking excellence” and the coincident pursuit of “loyalty to customers and contribution to the society”. It is certain of this cooperation will promote win-win prosperity for the glorious future.
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1