CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
www.261190.com: Recently, I learned that under the background of the implementation of the new rule for governance overload, CAMC took the opportunity to launch a new generation of 8X2 cargo truck. The truck is reported to be equipped with Hanma H6 high roof cab, and the wheelbase is 1850 + 4450 + 1350 mm. In terms of power, CM6D18.310 50 and YC6A270-50 are available for your option, 6-ton front axle, HL460 rear axle ratio of 4.1, in accordance with the National V emission standard.
The 8X2 cargo trucks and what we call the four front-axle and eight rear-axle trucks (8X4) both belong to the four-axle trucks, but the former has the advantage of lighter weight, of which the third axle is the airbag steerable servo axle. The truck designers also adopt 12-inch vacuum tires and take off the balance shaft, traction bar and other components to reduce the weight. According to the official introduction, the minimum weight of truck chassis can reach to 8.7 tons, thus ensuring loading more goods. And on top of it, 8X2 is cheaper than 8X4.
However, if in accordance with the latest road overloading requirements, besides the driving axle, the two-axle group will reduce 3 tons of the total quality by every two tires taken off. One axle of the rear two-axle group on the CAMC cargo truck is a single tire, thus the total weight is lighter than 8X4 truck. But the specific number is still subject to the notice.
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1