SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence
In recent years, SAIC Hongyan has been actively explored overseas markets, so far, it has exported its vehicles to many countries in South East Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America.
In June 2019, Hongyan has supplied a batch of KINGAN dump trucks to Indonesia. Taking into account climate conditions, those dump trucks are equipped with FIAT heavy-duty axles and double-layer frames for local temperature, humidity, loading and road conditions as well as coal mine applications.
In February 2019, Hongyan took delivery of its Genlyon tractors to Nigeria. Under the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) system, those trucks won high recognition from many local users for their great power and high fuel efficiency.
on August 22, 2019, 200 units of Hongyan KINGKAN, known as “King of the construction truck” were delivered to Bolivia under the presence of its president Morales, who spoke highly of Hongyan trucks and the company’s excellent after-sales services.
4. Laos / South America
Hongyan Genlyon trucks has been designated as the standard chasis for fire trucks by the fire control force and made their first appearance at the Dominican National Day parade. It has achieved considerable success in global market, especially in Laos and Ghana.
Although road is far, Hongyan service will arrive
Although SAIC Hongyan have had growing success in the global market, it is not pleased with itself for the previous success. Instead, Hongyan insists on putting customers at the center and sending service teams abroad to solve problems for local users.
In June, 2019, SAIC Hongyan specially appointed Li Rongxu, a senior maintenance technician to Africa to organize 20 trainning sessions providing local users professional customer service, maintenance work as well as technical support.
“Hongyan’s after-sales service is the most assured aspects for us.” Said one customer from Indonesia. This summer, SAIC Hongyan sent people to do trainning on driving and maintenance work in advance before the delivered KINGAN Trucks arrived in Indonesia. They use their actual actions to show what is “zero-distance service”. With excellent products and customer service delivered, Hongyan trucks have been applied extensively to the transport and construction industry in various countries. while contributing to the construction of the “Belt and Road”, it showed the powerful strerngth of China manufacturing and SAIC Hongyan and its determination to actively deploy overseas development.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1